2 nights | 7-15 people
Want to enjoy a large area to yourself, or with your family and friends? Now you can.
Book 'Camp Paddock' and have reserve the entire Paddock section of our site. Just you and your family and friends of choice, with no concerns about sharing with others.
Camp Paddock campers enjoy views of the surrounding fishing lakes, stream, woodlands & fields and the best evening sun on the whole site.
What do you get?
You'll have full use of the following;
- Tree Tent (Sleeps 7)
which is nestled between the paddock and small pool.
* Access to 2 more yurts (sleeps 12)
Pitch Your Own
If you are a particularly large group or prefer your own equipment, you can also bring some of your own tents with you. These can be sited on our designated spots.
Maylea pool is yours. No other fisherman or campers will be allowed on during your stay.
- Bring your own boats, kayaks, canoes, paddleboards e.t.c
- Wild swimming allowed.
Camp Paddock Information
- Tree Tent (sleeps 7)
- Pitch your own tents (4 in total, if you require more then let us know)
- Exclusive use of the paddock 'Shower Shack' with shower, compost toilet and washing up station
- Fishing for 5 people for the full duration of your stay - more tickets can be brought
- Free use of Maylea pool for water activities including boating, paddle boarding and swimming (own kit required and at your own risk)
- 2 bags of logs each evening - more can be purchased from us if needed
- A complimentary breakfast pack to make either sausage or bacon bap to feed up to max of 15 people - more available for purchase.
( a maximum of 15 people are allowed on paddock site )
- 2 more tent yurts are available at an extra cost of £25 per night - own airbeds required
Please read our Tree Tent package information to see what you get with each tent.
Only £275 a night so less than £19 per person based on 15 people sharing the paddock site.